Once again, I’m fortunate to have a lot of groups performing my music (particularly Ecstatic Waters and the Concerto for Wind Ensemble) and bringing me in to work with them this Fall. Below is the party bus tour schedule. If you’re in any of these areas, please come by!
- 12-14 [Athens, GA]: University of Georgia – John Lynch’s group continues the consortium premiere series of my Concerto for Wind Ensemble
- 27 [Greensboro, NC]: UNCG New Music Festival; lecture presentation at 1pm
- 29 [Greensboro, NC]: UNCG New Music Festival; 7:30pm performance of my very first electroacoustic piece, Dancing Around the Cathode Campfire
- 4 [Raleigh, NC]: Sanderson High School rehearsal of Dusk
- 18 [Raleigh, NC]: Sanderson High School concert – conducting Dusk
- 23-26 [East Lansing, MI]: Kevin Sedatole and the Michigan State University Wind Symphony continues the consortium premiere series of my Concerto for Wind Ensemble
- 2-3 [Arkadelphia, AR]: Guest residency at my alma mater, Ouachita Baptist University. Lecture presentation on 11/2, concert with Craig Hamilton and the OBU Wind Ensemble the night of 11/3 (including Ecstatic Waters and several other works).
- 17-19 [Indianapolis, IN]: In residence with James Spinnazola and the University of Indianapolis bands and symphony orchestras
- 20-23 [Miami, FL]: Gray Green and the University of Miami Wind Ensemble continue the consortium premiere series of my Concerto for Wind Ensemble
- 11/30-12/3 [Gettysburg, PA]: Sunderman Conservatory – Gettysburg College residency – Russell McCutcheon and the Wind Ensemble perform Ecstatic Waters, Dusk, MetaMarch, and ImPercynations
- 4-6 [Lubbock, TX]: Texas Tech Bands and Orchestras perform Ecstatic Waters and Loose Id for Orchestra
Somewhere in there I need to finish the Piano Concerto for Pamela Mia Paul, write a work for Ball State University (in a consortium with John Hersey HS), and a piece for young band + electronics for a consortium of schools in North Carolina!